HOA Management for Condominium Communities
Specializing in Cobb County, Douglas County, Fulton County, Dekalb County, Forsyth County, Sandy Springs, Mableton, Marietta, Atlanta, Smryna, Kennesaw, Acworth, Woodstock, Powder Springs, Austell.
The following list is a sampling of the services HOA Community Management provides townhome communities:
- Day to day operations
- Payment of all invoices to subcontractors
- Maintaining the community clubhouse
- Management of the community pool in conjunction with the pool contractor
- Maintaining walking trails, play areas and dog parks.
- Provide the Board with monthly financials
- Provide the Board advice on community matters or issues
- Make recommendations on HOA specific attorney’s for legal work
- Secure RFP’s for community work
- Provide the Board advice on enforcement of ACC violations.
- Serves as the focal point for all community communication.